Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Girlfriends are a Tender Mercy

"Girlfriends are a tender Mercy" ~ Tamara Kelm

This is a truth spoken eloquently.


I can share my hearts fears and aches and know that I will be validated and then encouraged and inspired. I can share my joys and know that I will get squeals of delight and happy dances.



At the beginning of this year I took a trip with a few of these girlfriends and we found a magnet of Rosie the Riveter stating "We can do it!"

I didn't know then how fitting that phrase was going to be this year as we all have had new and different challenges in our lives. We have reached out to each other for love and support in these challenges and have become better women for doing so.

I love Rosie the Riveter because she reminds me of the strength I have as a woman and when I feel alone, I am reminded that "We can do it."
Too bad you can't see my current guns, they are looking pretty awesome ;)

No comments: