Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Fasting Miracle!

Today I had the most wonderful surprise.

I was reunited with a friend who is one of the most bravest, strongest and beautiful women I know.

She was my mission mom.

And today the Lord answered my prayers and fast and helped my heart to understand that there are beautiful things in store for me.

In such a beautiful and simple unexpected moment he filled my heart with joy, gratitude and love.

Elder Uchtdorf said, "Our destiny is greater than we can imagine. If only we understood who we are and what is in store for us, our hearts would overflow with such gratitude and happiness that it would enlighten even the darkest sorrows with the light and love of God, our Heavenly Father."

I fasted for that understanding today and it came in an unexpected and beautiful way.

I love you Tiffany!

My Fasting Miracle!


No comments: