Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Joseph Smith

It is my conviction that Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God.

Much has been said of Joseph Smith both negative and positive.

What I know of him is that he taught of Christ, he prophesied of Christ, he preached of Christ, and he died for Christ. He was a humble, imperfect man who gave his life to teach of the Glory of God and Christ's everlasting mission on this earth that continues still today. Joseph Smith lived the kind of life that was faith filled and can teach us how to create our own personal relationships with Christ and how to receive our own answers from God to the questions of our souls. He did not force the truth, he lived the truth and he taught the truth and asked others to seek for themselves the truth of God.

I add my own testimony to Josephs' that Christ lives. I have seen his influence in my life and the life of my friends and family. I have read of His power, love, glory, and mission in the scriptures that God has provided for us. I have felt true happiness as I have deepened my relationship with Him and received strength as I have relied on Him in my struggles.

This movie below shares portions of the life of Joseph Smith and his own search for God. It shows his mission as a Prophet of God and a servant of Christ.

Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration

No comments: