Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

I feel my last post may have been misinterpreted so I wanted to share the rest of my heart.


I am surrounded by so many amazing people that love and care for me, so numerous that they cannot be named. It is likely you are reading my blog and you should know I am speaking of you.
I have felt of their love, I have seen their love.

I was staring at a picture of my family the other day and thought how did I become so lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful people with shining faces. They aren't perfect but they are mine.

I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life that fills me with love, faith, and hope!

I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and his Holy Spirit to comfort and guide me.

I have had the blessing of loving another without condition.

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

That is the rest of my heart.

1 comment:

tck4texas said...

...and what a beautiful heart it is. I love when we get a peek into it...