Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emotionally Exhausted

There are days when I feel emotionally exhausted!

When things in life feel overwhelming.

If I didn't have to go to work, I would likely stay in bed,

curled up with a teddy bear to hug

because I feel un-motivated.

Pain seems to be my hearts constant companion.

On days like those

I pray about my pain as I am struggling to get out of bed

I read my scriptures, hoping for comfort

I listen to songs like this to remind me I am not alone





The pain sometimes slowly and other times quickly lifts

I find it easier to get out of bed

and go about my daily responsibilities.

I read my scriptures and know my source of comfort.

1 comment:

Chow said...

Thanks for blogging this! I woke up today, after only 6 hours of sleep, bothered by gossip someone said about me about 8-9 months ago. My first thought was that I need to read my scriptures and have faith that the truth is always stronger than a rumor.

This probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but I felt a lot like you feel! So when I couldn't sleep and decided to just get up and troll on the internet, your blog was a description of how I feel. SO thank you! And keep going!