Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Happy Happy B-Day

Best Birthday Weekend Ever!

Early Morning phone call (12am) from my brother wanting to be the first to wish me Happy Birthday!
Chinese food with a handsome man for lunch!
Spending time with my closest friends, living in the Austin/San Marcos area!
Playing Quelf, which is a really random fun game.
Watching grown men and my little brother play Ninja. (If you don't know what it is you are missing out)
Water Balloon Fight with about 500 balloons.
Awesome wipe out, with nice battle scar for a souvenir. Sad part is I had just reloaded on water balloons.
Crockpot chicken tacos.
Snickers Chimichangas!!! Best non-traditional birthday cake idea ever!
A back massage/rub!!
Gifts of a tent (fits up to 8), camping chair, crunch & munch (my ultimate guilty pleasure as far as food goes, yes I will eat the whole box by myself), Fiery Hot Cheetos, ticket to anything (w/in driving distance ;) I am thinking a cruise out of Galveston ha ha!
People saying all sorts of nice things about me :)
Camping in my parents back yard (even if it was amazingly humid)
My brother letting me use his cot
Breakfast tacos (sausage, egg, cheese, salsa mmmhhhh)
Bowling a 183!!! (Never mind that it was on the Wii)
Lazily tubing down the San Marcos River
A nap
Digiorno's Ultimate 4 meat pizza, Crunch and Munch, & 2 movies for some me time. (One movie slightly scary and sad, the other inspiring. Smart movie watching skills, watch slightly scary movie first in the day time, watch inspiring movie second to get rid of all anxiety left over from scary/sad movie.)

Probably could have done w/o the sad slightly scary movie (mostly cause I don't like scary movies) I will refrain from naming the movie on the basis that I will most likely be made fun of for considering it a scary movie.

Other than that my birthday weekend was a grand success. I got to celebrate my inner child!

1 comment:

tck4texas said...

I love your inner child!!!!! The Clement's are so much fun to hang out with. You forgot to mention the rooster doing its cock-a-doodle-do-ing every 5 min for hours on end! =) He was excited too to celebrate your birthday! You should have a birthday every year! LOVE YA