Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Adventures

 Want to frame my picture of Christ and put it above the lamp.


 Art created by my sisters. :)




 I get to pretend I am at the beach when I do my dishes! :)





It's beginning to feel a lot like home! :)

As I was putting up things on the wall and placing things around I was rushed with beautiful memories of my friends and family. Gifts of love that they have given to me or experiences I shared with them. My apartment feels full of love. A few more touches to add. 

A picture of my siblings and me being silly that I am getting printed up. 
An Arizona art project.
A Saguaro cactus art project to be similar to the tree above. I have been out hiking for inspiration. :)




Random: They have green trees out here.
Every time I see them I think of Elphaba.

 And what my sister and I like to call Bob Marley Cactus


1 comment:

tck4texas said...

I love the book of yourself on your coffee table. Your place looks awesome!