Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Smile in my heart!

One of the best callings ever has been serving as a Sunday School Teacher to the 12-13 year old youth. What great joy they have brought to my heart as they have shared their love with me.

I walked into class today to find a note with my name sitting on the chalkboard rim. I picked it up and set down my manual and other library materials on the table. When I turned back towards the chalkboard is when I noticed the sweet cup of flowers sitting next to where the note had been.

What a sweet and kind gesture done with love. Little did this sweet girl know how much my heart needed it today.


Thank You!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww! That's so great!

Chow said...

And then you came to RS and I was totally jealous of your flowers!!! How sweet!!!!

You deserve those flowers for sure!!!