Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

The sun will come out!

I was not sure if that was going to be the case today. It has been soo cold this week, as noted by my previous post. Colder than it has been for over 20 years. Yesterday the weather said it felt like 9 degrees. NINE DEGREES??? This morning there is a blanket of snow on the ground. I opened my window blinds in my living room so I could look out on the snowy substance as I work. It is only a little snow, enough to close the school down though. As I looked out it was dark and cloudy. On the day I wanted/needed the sun to come out I did not think I would get to see it.

Then a miracle occurred, a small and simple miracle, as it always seems to happen.

There was a bright light out my window and when I went to look the clouds were cleared and the sun was shining down on this white earth. The sun that means a new day has come and brings with it the hope of tomorrow.


No comments: