Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Investing in my Health

This weekend I went out and spent more money than I have ever done on shoes. No it was not for a fashion statement, though I must say they are pretty stylish. This was an investment in the well-being of my body. I am training for a Triathlon and with that comes running. So I finally decided to dive in and buy some shoes that would give me the proper support. WOW, they are AMAZING (in a sing-song voice)!! After working out in them through my 4 workout classes at school my arches did not hurt at all. They have been hurting me constantly and now it is like I am walking and running in clouds. They literally give my feet hugs every time I put them on. Worth the price, oh YES!!

So with my Triathlon training I have done a little spending because I know if I spend money on it I will stick with it, because I am not about to shell out money and not use it. And I have amazing friends giving me support that gets me to the gym at the end of the day around 9pm when all I want to do is crawl into bed after my long day. But it is good and fun!

Here are my shoes

1 comment:

Crystal said...

fancy! I bet they make your life so much easier.