Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Something I love!!

I have a love of making new things or trying out new recipes. It always makes me happy to see the finished product. I made snickers and twix from scratch once. I’ll be honest I was pretty proud of myself. It was just so darn cool. I always like to try out new recipes, one of my favorite being Asian food. I also like to try out desserts. I follow a blog that is called

Bakerella
which has some fun recipes on it. With Easter coming up I decided I wanted to make the Easter egg basket cupcakes. Mostly because I thought it would be a fun activity to do. My younger sisters and brother joined me, and of course we had a blast with candy, frosting, and well let's just say there was tons of sugar!!! :S







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute! And they look tasty. Mmm...sugar. :) And I love Ben's face in the last picture.

tck4texas said...

Yummy, I wish I could have had my minor meltdown on another day so I could have joined you. Love you!

Crystal said...

i love bakerella! i make the oreo truffles and they are yummy! your baskets are way cute.