Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to Childhood


So last week I was singing Karoake with friends. One of the songs that came on during karoake was Barbara Ann. Whenever I hear that song I automatically think of Surf Ninjas, which if you haven't seen it you are truly missing out! The clip above shows why I think of this movie. This is such a fun movie. Some of our favorite quotes of the night were:
Money can't buy knives!


"There is no grey area with you, either the glass is half full or, Your Dead!"

"What if I am a crowned prince?"
"What if the house blows up?" (House then blows up) "Huh"
"What if I lose this power, OH NO!"
"What if I could surf?"

3 comments:

tck4texas said...

do you have some money I can borrow? I need to buy some knives.

katie j said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I cannot even begin to tell you how much my brothers and sisters and I loved this movies when we were kids! Other childhood favorites: "3 Ninjas" and "Airborne." CLASSIC!

Crystal said...

Surf Ninjas! My brothers watch this movie constantly...still. They LOVE it. It's funny, but I just can't get into watching it all the time like them. :)